I saw an orthopedic surgeon for my neck issues, he said they were related to my spassticity alone and not the degenerative discs.Recommended dry needling.

I've had two sessions, they improved my neck flexibility and my leg  tightness, but I am very fatigued today which is not uncommon.hopefully the positive results will remain when t he fatigue and mild pain are over.Napping today.

Napping is good. As is needling. 

Fatigue, not so much. Hopefully that subsides for you.

💚

I decided to continue needling on my neck and left arm, I find my legs are getting better from the strength training. ordered some gripping gloves to help also.

I find weight lifting wrist straps also help when my weak hand can't be trusted to grip.

Heather my weak hand is constantly in a gist. Gripping is ok, it's releasing things. 

Not that I can hold stuff. Absolutely zero strength these days.

Is your gym shut? Not sure it had the chance to open?

💚👑

Hi Janelle, yes my left hand lives in a fist, and I can't voluntarily release my grip but it also has a nasty tendency to let go without warning when I put a weight in it. Hence using the strap when doing bar or kettlebell work.  Also my trainer hovers ready to rescue me.

Gym went online for lockdown 1, then we had 2 weeks of live but restricted contact classes before lockdown 2 started. With this lockdown and mandatory closure of businesses they are finding it harder to keep the online content going as even the trainers aren't allowed to go to the gyms to create online content this time.  I'm doing my workouts at home with video supervision, not ideal and a bit limited but better than nothing.

Yes, definitely better than nothing Heather.

I'm glad your trainer is nearby when you are lifting weights. 

That's the beauty of one on one compared to online, really. 

Yes, better than nothing, but not quite the same.

I was attending church online, particularly over Easter.

Even though we can shake hands during the peace, and no wine at the moment,  it's much better being in the church building than not.

💚👑

Churches have always been haves of peace and calm in during troubling times.