I would like to give a shoutout to our own HostAsha. She has truly been going above and beyond for the Stroke Network.  I can speak for myself,with my work schedule being all over the place, she has offered to assist with hosting my chats.  I want to express my gratitude.  She has been an asset for The Stroke Network for many years.  Asha is full of knowledge and will always give you the best advice and encourage your journey. 

please give her a cheers!!!

( I’m at work now it’s 2:45a est)

I am grateful to Asha too. I followed her as Blog Moderator but she didn't step back just kept on following the blogs and commenting on them all. She is one of the reasons the Blog section is still doing well.  Thank you Asha.

I am so thankful and grateful for you too Asha. You've been there for my chat times when I have missed them at times. I know you certainly have pulled my weight when I've had those not so good days...just because you are so consistantly in chat. That definately is above and beyond in my book too and am so grateful for you (I bet all the chatters are too)! Your heart is always positive and I have felt since I joined here that you were an asset to so many. Sue, Asha talks all the time in chat about the different areas of Strokenetwork and how the blog has been wonderful for her and encourages new members to try it out and reminds others what positive things she has gained from participating and writing her own blog. How long have you been a member here Asha I can't remember? I do know it's been longer than many! I feel you are truly giving back. Thank you my friend! Kelli I know you appreciate Asha helping cover your hosting times...I don't know how you do it girl! I look up to all 3 of you ladies! ❤️

I didn't know all this Asha.

You, lovely lady, are amazing. 

Kelli thank you so much for letting us know.

💚👑

Yes, a big shout out to Asha!  You have always been there for me Asha, and have made it possible for me to not only accept that this is my new reality, you have helped me to thrive.  I don't know what I would have done without all of you on this board, especially Asha. Thank you so much for being there for all of us.:you-rock: