Working from home fulltime at the moment because of government and company Covid-19 restrictions.  Was working from home 2 days a week and in the office 3 days prior to Feb.  I like it and will be happy to keep on doing this once things calm down too.

RFR I don't work. Well, not for bank, as my kids would say.

Definitely a stay at home mum these days. 

Lots of people were working from home here. 

True fact: the town computer shops sold out of laptops and printers!

I'm thinking that, like Heather, people will work from home part time indefinitely. 

Oh yeah...The hospital is booked out for new babies for January and February!

Well played, Rona.  Well played. 

💚👑

I work in the community with individuals with disabilities.  But we adhere to the Covid-19 guidelines  strictly

Kelli, I don't know how you do it.  That is real dedication!

I'v been working partly from home, partly on-site for most of my working life (IT/network geek)

The split used to vary from 100% on-site to 100% remote, depending on what I was doing and who I was doing it for (it's hard to pull network cables if you are not actually there).  Currently, I try to go on-site as seldom as possible, but there are still times when I have to be physically present.  I get edgy, but the customers mostly get even more edgy, so we stay well clear of each other.  Or I go in when they are not there.  And I'm often in a closed server room with no-one else nearby.

I am very strict about PPE and distancing, and will walk offsite when people come too close, don't wear masks, and so on.

I'd guess it's 90% work from home, 10% on-site.  And I'm trying to make it as close to 100% off-site

• 2 weeks later...

All the best with that, Paul.

I hope it happens and you find benefit in that.

💚👑