stem cells

alansd

On 1/20/2021 at 3:48 PM, PaulNash said:

Wow!  That is a really impressive set of achievements!  I never knew that I was in such exalted company.

I wouldn't go that far, but I did enjoy some success and great times travelling and playing large venues.I also did solo music for spiritual purposes, and got to play in Israel, England and elsewhere, or did I mention that earlier?

see me unde alan david messianic music on youtube as well.  I am a Messianic Jew.

finished my 9th hyperbaric treament today,no changes yet overall, but the contact at the clinic reiterated it could take 3 months or longer.He said to smile, be positive and hang in.Of course i will.

• ksmith pinned this topic

If interested Alan, here's a snap of my 59's historic Les Paul reissue that I had original vintage PAF's, pots, caps installed. Definitely my favorite flavored electric and hardest to let go after the stroke. They were always the heavier axe to wield during extended playing over the much lighter and ergonomic Strats, but loved that Gibson humbucker tones over the single coils at times.

p162645243-4.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Alan, it is now a month after your treatment, have you had any signs that things are improving for you? I know you said it could take months but we are all interested in the procedure and keen to find anything new.

Deigh