Log Out On Mobile Device From StrokeNet


Recommended Posts

I seem to be logged in all the time on strokenet on my mobile device. I've searched the homepage and don't see a log out or log in for that matter spot on the mobile device. Does anyone know how you can log out on a mobile device.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Mark, I don't usually use StrokeNet on my mobile because it just gets too small to read. But I just had a try to see if I could find it but you're right if it's there its well hidden. Should be on the top of the screen in the banner with the create and search icons, but it doesn't show on my phone or my ipad.  So sorry can't help other than to say it's not just you.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks Heathber this is nice to know its not just me that can't find it.  I've switched back and forth and sense that because I can't log out on the app I'm always on the site. My theory.  Hard to tell with the auto log in features.  The main reason I was trying to log out.  

 

So thanks for the comment.  Yes its very challenging to access the mobile version. 

 

😀👍 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm always logged in on my tablet. I'll check out how you can log out and get back to you

Link to post
Share on other sites

Heathber it is good to know not the only one that finds mobile a challenge.  Just find the buttons or links very hard to get right.   Generally I leave and give up.  Other days I'll have a hissy try and hit the right button or link.  

 

Yes I noticed that your always logged in also Kelli.   Thanks in advance.

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

OK ya'll I am still using a flip phone. My wife has the smart phone. I guess that does make sense. I can say that because she won't see this. 😄 There re whispers of me getting a smart phone so I will be back here soon begging for help. Onward!

Link to post
Share on other sites

No lie, I was just saying I would love to go back to a flip phone...

17 minutes ago, Willis said:

OK ya'll I am still using a flip phone. My wife has the smart phone. I guess that does make sense. I can say that because she won't see this. 😄 There re whispers of me getting a smart phone so I will be back here soon begging for help. Onward!

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Madade said:

Heathber it is good to know not the only one that finds mobile a challenge.  Just find the buttons or links very hard to get right.   Generally I leave and give up.  Other days I'll have a hissy try and hit the right button or link.  

 

Yes I noticed that your always logged in also Kelli.   Thanks in advance.

 

 

 

i found this,not sure if this could help https://www.maketecheasier.com/logout-from-website-with-no-logout-button/

Link to post
Share on other sites

Its hard to tell.  If it actually has logged you out.  

 

Steve should be made aware and get programmed a logout feature for all.  More to aid in security.  

 

I think most won't even try as we've discussed its too difficult.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

Still using a flip phone and can't log in on that lol. When I do get a smart phone I'm not sure I would use it to come here however.   Be aware this is a "Not secure" website.

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, ksmith said:

No lie, I was just saying I would love to go back to a flip phone...

 

I am resisting but the world is going to force my hand on this some day I fear.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh Willis! A flip phone!!

 

You know I love you, but I really can't decide if that's way cool or dark ages!!

 

If and when you do get a smartphone I hope you manage it well.

 

I do EVERYTHING on my phone, from this site to banking to tv to reading a book.

 

And listening to James Blunt. 

 

💚👑

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, GreenQueen said:

Oh Willis! A flip phone!!

 

You know I love you, but I really can't decide if that's way cool or dark ages!!

 

If and when you do get a smartphone I hope you manage it well.

 

I do EVERYTHING on my phone, from this site to banking to tv to reading a book.

 

And listening to James Blunt. 

 

💚👑

Thank you sweetie!😍  Love ya back! I know. April has the smart phone but that just makes sense. Ha-ha  Seriously the way you pay for things with a phone and all that stuff is going to make it a need soon. I use a Mac Book Air and the size of everything is much easier to see.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/13/2021 at 8:23 AM, Madade said:

Its hard to tell.  If it actually has logged you out.  

 

Steve should be made aware and get programmed a logout feature for all.  More to aid in security.  

 

I think most won't even try as we've discussed its too difficult.  

I well share this but I believe that after so long it does log you out but still passing it forward

Link to post
Share on other sites

That what concerned me most Willis its not a https:/

 

I still sense that I'm on and only get of when I delete everything on mobile browser.

Tips from Kelli in earlier post.

 

Not a comfortable feeling.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Madade said:

That what concerned me most Willis its not a https:/

 

I still sense that I'm on and only get of when I delete everything on mobile browser.

Tips from Kelli in earlier post.

 

Not a comfortable feeling.

 

Talk about uncomfortable have you seen "Social Dilemma" on netflix? Oh my!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.