Happy Happy Joy Joy

Madade

Absolutely! It was sorely missed. I exchanged emails with Willis a few times and in that course he had a type of seizure during Church services accompanied by his wife. I'd ask a small favor or request to add a little prayer or well wishes his way. I hope he's doing ok and responds here. Willis, you are a great friend and dearly missed. Nothing can take the place of the type of care and comradery of the members here.

3 hours ago, will2 said:

Absolutely! It was sorely missed. I exchanged emails with Willis a few times and in that course he had a type of seizure during Church services accompanied by his wife. I'd ask a small favor or request to add a little prayer or well wishes his way. I hope he's doing ok and responds here. Willis, you are a great friend and dearly missed. Nothing can take the place of the type of care and comradery of the members here.

of course. Thank you for sharing that with us and will send prayers and please share , next time you chat with his wife, or him, that he is in our hearts

So relieved to see the site back, Thankyou to all those who worked on and fixed the problem. I'm well and it looks like Melbourne might finally be coming out of this last lockdown. Fingers crossed out patient services at the hospitals will reopen soon too, I miss my therapy sessions.