Press release about Rich and the Stroke Network

smallory

• Founder and Owner

[attachmentid=215]

You can download the press release above by clicking on the link.

I thought that our members would be interested in reading the latest press release from SCTI. They definitely pleased with how stem cell therapy is helping stroke survivors to recover and improve their quality of life. Read what they have to say about Rich and how the Stroke Network played into the equation.

I'm a strong advocate of having this type of stem cell therapy! There is no doubt in my mind that stroke survivors can physically recover and improve their quality of life. SCTI needs to be commended for their work with stem cell therapy.

You should respond to this post if you are interested in your personal recovery from stroke!

SCTI_Press_Release_on_Stroke_Patient_Dr._Rich_James_pks.doc

Interesting article, Steve, but with all the space we give SCTI on this site, I was disappointed that our website address was not part of their press release.

Jean

Steve,

as you know I also am a big supporter of this type therapy, now if we could get all of our elected officials to support it and give us hope, is this the same type stem cell therapy that has been discussed before and cost about thirty grand?

God Bless,

Tom

• Founder and Owner

Jean, Peter, from SCTI, is going to change our internet address in their press release to a link; good suggestion!

Tom, I think that 30 grand is the fee for stem cell therapy. I know that SCTI just opened a medal facility in Mexico.

Our government needs to approve stem cell therapy for use in our country so the procedure eventually is authorized by insurance companies. Stroke costs the U.S. $30 billion dollars annually in medical expenses and lost productivity. Just think of how this number would drop if stroke survivors could go back to work! This is going to take time but people, like Rich James, and anybody else who receives stem cell therapy in this century are going to be the example of how effective it can be.

• 5 weeks later...

ha

i haven't heard much about the amout of recovery stem cell therapy helped the indivual, and at what risk if any? i got a response that said they where taken from the hotel to the clinic everyday. they didn't say what kind of recovery the person got from the therapy. thanks gene

i think this is great. thanks steve for sharing. if i win my lawsuit, i am definitely going to look into scti for help. anything to improve my quality of what life i have left. thanks again steve. kimmie

This is all such good news but look at how our government has treated stem cell research even from such powerful people like Michael Fox and didn't our sweet government turn its head away from the "Reeves"(please forgive me, my mind went blank and I can't think of the man's real name but we all knew him as "Superman"). Maybe SCIT can take their info and Dr. Rich James can take their story to our Congress and to some of those other none-caring idiots in Washington and just show the "HOPE" that can come to not only stroke survivors, but all the other illnesses people are stricken with that can/may be just out there waiting for a possible cure. But then, the insurance companies will come along and burst bubbles by saying its too expertimental to pay for. We can always keep on hoping even though I don't look for it to happen in my lifetime. This is only how I see it....rosejill

Archived