Maryland

smallory

• Founder and Owner

I live in northeast Maryland. Harford County, in a small section of the county called, Abingdon. It is between Edgewood and Bel Air. West of I-95. I would like to hear from anybody in Maryland, southern Pennslyvania, southern Delaware or southern New Jersey. :)

• 1 year later...

I'm in Owings Mills - just south of Reisterstown.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
I am trying to get my husband to login. He just had his stroke last month, September 13, 2008. We are in Odenton, MD, near Annapolis.

HI THERE, I LIVE IN MARYLAND NEAR ANNAPOLIS AND WOULD BE HAPPY TO HELP OUT. I AM A BRAIN STEM STROKE SURVIVOR ... IT WILL BE FIVE YEARS NEXT MONTH AND I'VE HAD TWO TIA'S BACK TO BACK LAST YEAR. PLEASE, IF YOU LIKE, SEND ME YOUR PHONE NUMBER THROUGH THE PM OR IM SYSTEM, ** WE BOTH NEED TO BE ON LINE AT THE SAME TIME TO SPEAK THROUGH THE IM SYSTEM AND I WILL CALL YOU AND SEE HOW I CAN HELP. I AM SO Happy to meet you. take care and God Bless, Believe in Miracles and SOAR..... Jan :friends:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 6 months later...

I am in Northern Baltimore County. I would welcome opportunities to get together with others from Maryland and surrounding states.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Hi-

I live in Ohio 97% of the time, but my husband and I have a 2nd home in Annapolis, MD. Our closest friends there are having big problems. The wife has huge vision problems and some dementia. Her husband has been caretaker and yesterday AM he suffered a massive brain bleed. He is responding some, but not talking and his right side is affected. If and when it is possinle I will pass the info on this website to him or his children as I think it will be a huge help for them as it has been for me. Hopefully when my hubby and I know more and can take time off work, we will get to Annapolis and see them ourselves. I had my stroke last July.

Bev

• 1 year later...