Florida

smallory

• 1 month later...
Ormond Beach, Volusia County

• 10 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Welcome Coni to Strokenet! :bouncing_off_wall: Introduce yourself in the new member forum and tell us about yoourself.

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 8 months later...

ask away. we're always here to help..

• 4 months later...

I am having a public GET TOGETHER on 6/28/10 in W, Hollywood,, very informal for all those with manageable stroke and TIA's let me know if you are interested ...this is pretty much just for social get togethers for people looking to reach out...Taft St. Cafe @ 6:30p. Thanks.. this is my social give-back work. :D

• 11 months later...

I live in Lake Worth, FL and am looking for a local group. I am 44 and had my stroke Jan 2011.

I live in Tampa, FL. Survivor since 12/26/2010. Would love to attend! Please send info!!

• 4 weeks later...

I am having a public GET TOGETHER on 6/28/10 in W, Hollywood,, very informal for all those with manageable stroke and TIA's let me know if you are interested ...this is pretty much just for social get togethers for people looking to reach out...Taft St. Cafe @ 6:30p. Thanks.. this is my social give-back work. :D

My parents used to live right off taft on scott street 6700 block.

Kevin

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

If you live in Florida reply to this message and post your town, city or county.

I live in Clearwater, Pinellas County. My husband had a stroke 2 1/2 months ago. I am very new to all of this and still trying to wrap my head around what all has happened and what is going on...

Pinellas and Hillsborough County Florida Survivors, Caregivers, and loved ones, Tampa General Hospital has a Stroke Support Group that meets the 2nd Monday of every month! You can contact the hospital and speak with the Out Patient Rehab Center for more information on meeting times and places. The main switchboard number is 813-844-7706.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Steve,

I live near Orlando, and experienced a stroke on Valentine's Day. Cactus Mike and I hold the holidays...

Mike

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...