finding humor after strokes

Hi Denny,

We all have different deficits and different stories to tell about our strokes. I'm sure members of this website would like to read yours with your picture.

Vi (aka Mema)

hi denny,

just remember there is someone always affected more by stroke than others, also recovery is better for others than ourselves. but those stories are great to read and celebrate. so bio away and write your story. we are glad you are still here to write it.

kanderson

Hey Vi...

I was thinking the same thing same last night. Ok, I'll give it a shot.

Thanks,

Denny

Hi Denny,

We all have different deficits and different stories to tell about our strokes. I'm sure members of this website would like to read yours with your picture.

Vi (aka Mema)

Hi!

To be honest... there is no one more than I am that I am around to write it. :Clap-Hands:

I'll give it a try. Thanks,

Denny

hi denny,

just remember there is someone always affected more by stroke than others, also recovery is better for others than ourselves. but those stories are great to read and celebrate. so bio away and write your story. we are glad you are still here to write it.

kanderson

A posting above I asked Donna about the "titles". Donna was gracious enough to let me that the top echeon was Ceasar Mentorus was 10000 posts.

Right now I have 25 postings as an Associate Member. I only have 9,975 more postings to go! I am on my way up, up up... :yikes: Would anyone like recipes on my Meatloaf recipes? At last count I have about 9,975 of them! :yikes:

A posting above I asked Donna about the "titles". Donna was gracious enough to let me that the top echeon was Ceasar Mentorus was 10000 posts.

Right now I have 25 postings as an Associate Member. I only have 9,975 more postings to go! I am on my way up, up up... :yikes: Would anyone like recipes on my Meatloaf recipes? At last count I have about 9,975 of them! :yikes:

Did I hear that you wanted some recipes Denny, I've got about 20,000 on the recipe website http://www.mts.net/~myhome/recipes ,and another 1.7 million in the database ;)

Archived