Hello fellow caregivers....

elondie, the video of your granddaughter brought tears to my eyes, happy tears, not sad ones. taylor is a special and beautiful child. she has come such along way, your entire family must be so proud of her. god has special plans for this little girl. i will continue to pray for her recovery. god bless your family.

Thank you for your kind words Donna. ITA, Taylor is a precious :Angel: and God's miracles are never ending!

:Hi: Dennie, IA; animals do play a big part in our lives.

Kim, it warms my heart to know you were so touched by Taylor's video. ITA, she is a special and beautiful child! And I'm not saying that just because she happens to be my grandchild :lol: We are so proud of her and know God indeed has special plans for her! Thank you for your prayers :hug:

Most people I've spoken to found the story very informative; many have never heard of Hippotherapy.

While our objective has always been to educate others about Pediatric Stroke, we cannot speak highly enough about the services Taylor is receiving from the Camp Hope Therapy Team.

For families of children with multiple Special Needs, the clinic and the services they provide are a God-send; it offers a much needed convenience in a world filled with appointments.

Crystal and I have always been impressed with the professionalism by Taylor

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

:Hi:

I hope each of you had a blessed Christmas and were able to celebrate the New Year with those you love :chat:

Life has been very hectic :juggle:, with many stressors as well as blessings :cloud9:

My granddaughter is starting to walk independently more often :happydance:; this is a miracle!

She recently started IM (Interactive Metronome).

Have any of you had any experience with IM :Typing:

My family and I certainly did and my prayers goes out to you and your grand daughter that things will improve real soon. "God is in charge."

hi elondie, yes i did have a great holidays with family and friends. i am so happy for the update on your precious grand daughter, she amazes me with each update from you, she is one loved and determined child. i have not heard of the IMtherapy. but i pray for your family and continued progress for your granddaughter. she is a miracle child. god bless you all.

Fred, thank you for your prayers :hug:

Kim, :I-Agree: , my granddaughter is a determined child; she's the biggest fighter I know!

I also thank you for your prayers :hug:

I'm sitting here going :uhm: because I can't remember anything about my PayPal Account.

I guess I'll get my SIL to order the items for me :blush:

Archived