Hello to All from the HOSPITAL

fking

Admitted about 3pm from work location. Hoping for the best. Don't know when I'll be out. Couldn't walk and dizzy. EMS got me here. Will report again when I can everybody. I'm hoping and praying for the best God knows.

OH Fred, I am so glad they got you to the hospital ok. My warmest thoughts and loads of prayers coming your way.

:Angel: :Angel: :Angel: sending you some little angels to watch over you.

hugs, Bonnie

hey Fred:

my thoughts and prayers are with you, I hope and pray its nothing and you are back with us in full capacity.

keep us posted, we will be thinking and praying about you.

Asha

Fred,

Sorry to hear about larest incident. Glad EMS got you to the hospital OK. You will be in our thoughts and prayers.

Hank

hi fred,

glad they got you to the hospital - i will be thinking of you and hope you are home soon. remember not oti eat the green jello. please keep us posted - all my best and a huge hug! kathy

Fred,

My thoughts and prayers are also with you dear driend. Hope you are feeling better soon and return home. As Kathy said, don't eat the green jello and be careful with the "draft" created by the hospital gowns...or we'll have to call you "Fred the Flasher". Take care and hurry back.

We love ya :Nodding: :console:

Dear Fred,

These stumbles are sure irritating, aren't they - not to mention frightening. Please know you are in my thoughts and prayers. We'll miss you until next time!

Warmly,

Fred,

I have learned from your previous postings that you are a strong and determined person. I hope the doctors will find out soon! Then you can FIGHT hard for recovery!

You will be in our prayers today. Beth

fred, i know god is watching over you and will get you well and home soon. decline the enemas if you can, pass the gas on your own,lol. we will miss you terribly. you are in good hands scooterman. we all love you fred so get well soon, i will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Fred,

With all the prayers going out for you, I know everything will be OK. Relax and let God take over.

Vi

Fred,

You try not to worry...leave that up to your wife (as your loving advocate) and God. You're one of the good guys and I know you can handle whatever comes. You will be in my thoughts....

Jean

FRED SO SORRY TO HEAR THE NEWS AND MAY GOS SPPED GO WITH YOU AND hope you make it hom soon vwry very soon your :friend

BESSY :big_grin:

:friends: Fred :friends:

Here's wishing you a speedy recovery!! :Good-Luck:

Don't give those nurses and :doctor: a hard time. :laughbounce:

I will keep you in my prayers. :hug:

Take this time to kick back and enjoy a little r & r!! :sleeping:

HELLO EVERYONE, INDIVIDUALLY!!

I'M BACK! NOT THE SAME BUT ALIVE.

I thank each of you individually for your prayers, thoughts, concerns and caring. You just don't know how much that meant to me in the hospital knowing something is just not right with my body.

The doctors seem to think something happened that they will not classify as a stroke although they see lessons on the MRI but no bleed or blockages. I lost a little ability in my hand and knee which is what shows up on the MRI in my opinion. They refer to it as unknown lessons without a cause of stroke.

I will blog today to try and explain my hospital stay which ended Sunday. Again, thank each of you and God bless you all the days long.

Glad You are home, and I will continue to keep you in my thoughts and prayers.. (as I do all my "cyber family" here)

I wish you had a "BETTER" answer, but at least it wasn't horrible news.

Glad to have you back.. ((((((hugs))))) Bonnie

Archived