Hello to All from the HOSPITAL

fking

Hi Fred!

Sorry to hear about your mishap and glad to hear you are home and doing better. Health snafus are never fun. I will pray for you tonight and ask God to be with you.

*hugs*

Billie Jo

Fred,

Sorry to see you have been back in the hospital,just seen this topic today,I haven't been on the site for a couple days,God Bless Yor my friend,You will be in my prayers,

Tom

glad to hear from you Fred,youre a fighter,take care and God bless. Ima from chi-town

Sorry I am so late with my wishes. Was not around for a few days and just causaily came a bit. Glad all of our sisters and brothers prayers were answered. Well, if Dr. say is not a stroke, that's ok. Medical science still doesn't know everything and maybe the lesions were just what haooens when new paths are laid. After all, new pathways just don't pop up,they must makea break through.

Glad you are home. Just take care and don't let this upset you into something worse. It is being taken care of and you will regain what you have lost again.

Take care and know that as a believer you have put all in His hands. When you do that. The Master does his thing and it is always right whether we choose to accept it or not. So sit back, do what you are supposed to do with meds and or some therapy and leave the worries in the hands of The One in charge.

Phyllis

**hi** :happydance: Iam so glad you are out of the hospital. We aew all pulling for you. I hope we don't have to call you "the flasher" :lol: Take care,

Doug

post-8488-1192024824_thumb.jpg

FRED,

GLAD TO HEAR YOUR BACK AT HOME. YOU HANG IN THERE. RACHEL DODGED THE HOSPITAL THIS ROUND. I'LL KEEP YOU IN MY PRAYERS. LISA

Thanks to all of you my dear friends,

Prayers together are so strong and I'm blessed to have all of you sending them up above. I wasn't too scared but concerned they said "no stroke." Then today my PCP called to schedule an appointment to come in for a thyroid check which she said the doctor who discharged me suggested she do as my PCP.

Maybe they saw something else why they said no stroke even though my hand was tingling. They ran enough test on me for sure. I will know something soon, I hope.

My thoughts and prayers are with you

Admitted about 3pm from work location. Hoping for the best. Don't know when I'll be out. Couldn't walk and dizzy. EMS got me here. Will report again when I can everybody. I'm hoping and praying for the best God knows.

:( I'm sorry, prayers to you!

Fred

I was admitted to the hospital via ER on the 29th of Sept and I remained their until Thurs of the following week. It was a seizure. Thankfully they found murmur but every thing thing else was fine. May God be with you!

• 3 weeks later...

Another thank you to Chuck and Janice, yea it was a scare for me not knowing what was going on. All seem to be getting back to normal these days.

I do get the feeling I'd better get a bedroom added on downstairs just in case I get more disable or unable to get up and down stairs in the near future. As it is now, once I get upstairs that's it, I don't get back down stairs for anything.

Archived