UPDATE - ROLE REVERSAL

marlen

WELL. IT'S ALL CLEAR. ALL TESTS ARE NEGATIVE. TOMORROW SHE GOES FOR AN OIL CHANGE, LUBE, FRONT END ALIGNMENT AND TUNE-UP. THIS SHOULD MAKE HER GOOD FOR ANOTHER 3000 MILES. NOW I DON'T HAVE TO ELIMINATE THE OLD GIRL. WE CAN GO SOUTH AND SHE CAN ENJOY HERSELF WORRY-FREE. HALLELUYAH!!

MARTY :big_grin:

Marty,

Glad to hear all is well. Maybe while you wait you can run over to Earl Scheib. She's been good to you, you want to be sure she'll get full value on a trade. Have a very Merry and enjoy the warm weather!

Maria :friends:

AH HA!! Now we get the real story.....Worried about her making the trip south! I'm sure that even though you want to take care of all those unseen repairs she'll also be getting all the dents smoothed out and maybe even a new paint job!

Have a wonderful winter, Snowbirds!!

Hi Marty!

That is awesome news!! What a great Christmas gifty you and most of all she have gotten :) Have fun in the south! We are headed to Louisianna next week for a week. I can't wait!!

Take care and have a GREAT Christmas and a FUN winter :)

*hugs*

Billie Jo

]hey marty,

so glad to hear your wife's tests were all negative. with the intenses romantic side :wub2: you have shown here i am sure she will enjoy the trip to the south and looks forward to years of sharing the love nest with you. have a great holiday! kathy

hey marty man, great to hear all is well with the mrs. i guess you'll keep her around for another 50yrs, huh. have a great holiday and be safe on your trip. have a great time.

yea, yea, yea Marty that's what all the fresh paint jobs say on the previously owned lot ~ we already know you're certifiable

We love ya too

Archived