Have you got something to say

I think it is easy on Strokenet as everywhere else to just scroll and read scroll and read without adding a comment or starting a new topic But adding something helps others. Adding something gives others something new to think about. Adding something introduced a possible new subject to explore. So please add you comment to discussions or your update to your blog. Help keep Strokenet interesting to the regulars and welcoming to new comers.

That is such a great point Sue. I could not agree more. To me, it shows someone took the time out and understands what I wrote. No matter the topic or size. A feeling of validation of concern

Sue  :

that's such a valid point. I always feel when I see comment from others it gives me positive affirmation or different point of view to look at the same issue. That's why I find reading or writing blogs or giving feedback to highly therapeutic to one's soul

Asha

I do try to respond even if I can't really add much, just to say "you are heard" often helps someone process what ever it is.