I discovered d8 cbd recently.when a friends wife passed from cancer and he mentioned her relief from pain by this stuff.

It is made from hemp not marijuana, so it is legal throughout the US.  It is a method of extracting the thc that is different from that used for delta9

which is illegal. The properties of d8 are relaxing, non anxiety, elief of muscle tightness and it induces sleep.

Ive been using the gummies and tincture in adropper. It is very effective for me, with my severe and constant neck issues especially.

I dont drive when I am on it, to be safe, I could , as my cognitive level is not changed, but I am staying on he safe side anyway.

look up delta 8 for more info.My source is betterthannine.com a local guy who makes,sells and ships his products, also 3chi.com who have good stuff at fair prices too. Check the laws in your area.I have found it to be excellent at low dosages of like 5 to 10 mgs.

13 hours ago, alansd said:

I discovered d8 cbd recently.when a friends wife passed from cancer and he mentioned her relief from pain by this stuff.

It is made from hemp not marijuana, so it is legal throughout the US.  It is a method of extracting the thc that is different from that used for delta9

which is illegal. The properties of d8 are relaxing, non anxiety, elief of muscle tightness and it induces sleep.

Ive been using the gummies and tincture in adropper. It is very effective for me, with my severe and constant neck issues especially.

I dont drive when I am on it, to be safe, I could , as my cognitive level is not changed, but I am staying on he safe side anyway.

look up delta 8 for more info.My source is betterthannine.com a local guy who makes,sells and ships his products, also 3chi.com who have good stuff at fair prices too. Check the laws in your area.I have found it to be excellent at low dosages of like 5 to 10 mgs.

Cool beans alansd. Great relief and rest in your world. As I read this I was thinking to myself how this all would have sounded to the public 40 years ago. Like that Robert Zimmerman guy wrote down, "The Times They Are a Changin".

• 3 weeks later...

i love this and use it all the time.  There are two kinds.  .Sativa give you energy and Indica makes you relaxed.

I have used both