Retirement

Hi Everyone, I wanted to thank EVERYONE here, and to let you know I am retiring as Director of Stroke Support. I will still be here an pop into the forums and chats.

StrokeNet has been and will remain a HUGE part of my life. I will never forget the day I stumbled upon this site. I shyl wrote my first ever post. I was warmly welcomed. I have learned so much and gained the strength and wisodom to fight and work for Recovery. I know without this site I would not be any where near where I am .. physically and emotionally today.

You are all very Special and have a place in my hear and my prayers every night before I go to sleep.

I want to Thank Everyone one on Staff for the great delight and pleasure of learning and working witht you.

I want to Thank Steve for the honor and privalge of Volunteering here.

Please feel free to contact me.. I will be on site and responding..

Thank You All for the Opportunity of being Your Friend, Bonnie

oh bonnie, i am really happy for you on your retirment, all the best to you in all that you will do after you retire and i should tell you bonnie tat i will miss you after you retire and i hope that someday we will still be able to get togeter for a cup of coffee, and i want you to know that it was always a pleasure working with you and working here as a volenteer for stroke net and i want you to know that i really appriciate all that you did for me in in helping me to do what i really enjoy bonnie so congratulate bonnie , and all the best to you all the bestto you bonnie

Bonnie,

It was you who had warmly welcomed me when I joined StrokeNet frightened and searching for answers to this new existence in the world of stroke survival which was thrust upon me. Your friendship, guidance, tutelage, and strength throughout my recovery has enabled me to progress as far I have today.

Your selfishless dedication to the stroke community has touched the lives and made a difference to many, many survivors. I know you have mine.

Thank you and much happiness to you always.

I love you,

Maria

bonnie, i can't say it any better than maria did. so i will ditto her comments. you will be missed. you have taught me so much over the years. and i have always admired your strength in your recovery. enjoy your retirement. remember if you miss us to much, you can come back. i'm sure steve will agree. take care of yourself and i look forward to seeing you on site from time to time.

love and huggles always,

kimmie

Bonnie, I don't intend to lose sight of you, so I know this is not goodbye. But I do wish you good luck in whatever you decide to do and thank you from the bottom of my heart for all you have done for me.

Sue.

Bonnie, I know the feeling of leaving your position and I welcome you being "on board" available to Stroke Net members right on for some time to come!

Be careful in all your endeavors, take care of you, your husband and your animals, may God bless your household and keep you safe!

We'll miss you being here in your volunteer job you handled so well for so long, but it does come a time we all have to retire, kick back and put our feet up from the day to day grind!

Retirement is great, I've done it many times, including one from here as well! :fishing1: :You-Rock:

A Hearty Thank You

to you, Bonnie for all you have done, and all you

continue to do for others here. i know you have touched the lives

of many folks in a good way, and have been helpful all along........

i know we will continue to see you here so this is not good-bye....

rather, this is "see ya later."

Friendship,

Brian

Bonnie, you will be missed. StrokeNetwork will not be the same without you, I will look forward to reading your posts and seeing you in chat. I hope you take advantage of your retirement and get a much deserved rest. Like the others said, this is not good bye, catch you later my dear friend and thank you for all youve done for me here. I am forever grateful for having met you. Happy retirement Bonnie,

mc

Bonnie,

I want to thank you for YOUR support. You are an inspiration to everyone.

God bless and keep you safe!

MJ

Bonnie,

You were one of many people who welcomed me to this site almost a year ago, and thank you so much for that. May you enjoy every minute of your "retirement", and welcome the increased time for yourself!

Lois

Bonnie, words cannot adequately express all that you have done for me...you warmly welcomed me to Stroke Net when I was early in stroke recovery and earlier this year you were here for me with breast cancer. The hats you made for me to wear when my hair fell out are treasured.

It's a different journey for you right now and I am so happy you are busy and involved.

Thanks for being my friend, Bonnie.

Thank You All, I will print this out, and when I need a hug, I will read all the replies. You are all very special to me, My retirement is because I feel you all deserve the "best" we have wonderful volunteers here .. a terriffic staff.

When I realized or felt, I just do not have the time to give right now, that you all deserve.. I know you are in Wonderful hands with the Staff of Volunteers.

I will be around, checking in, posting and stopping into chats.

Thanks to you all, I am where I am today,

Bonnie

• 1 year later...

Bonnie,

I want to extend my well wishes to

also. You have been instmenatal in my Stroke Net experise and I

thank you for that as well. You will be missed but I know you will keep

all of us in your prayers and thoughts!

Love,

Bruce

Schwentker :You-Rock:

Archived