Blogs please

swilkinson

Day by day we live our lives. I am a widow the ex-caregiver for Ray who had multiple strokes. I cared for Ray through his many strokes for a total of twelve years. This gives me a unique perspective which I can share with others.

As the person reading this you have  a unique perspective.One of the ways you can share your experiences  is to start a blog. If you already have a blog you can update it. Blogs are just longer posts that express what you are going through or what you are learning in your day by day living. We read the blog and learn not only something about you but also what we, as human beings, have in common.

Some of my present friends I got to know through their blog. Because of our meeting through Strokenet I had amazing experiences, like meeting Sarah in Hawaii, and meeting Ann in Norfolk, England and attending her son's wedding. So becoming friends with other caregivers or stroke survivors can lead to something life changing.

Doing something new like starting a blog can be frightening or exciting, for newcomers to the site it can also be bonding. I hope you can start a blog and find new friends like I did.