My name is William Adams and I had a massive stroke in September 2006 due to bacterial endocarditis. The host was mosquitoes and I acquired a staph infection. I have no other health problems that caused my stroke caused by mosquito bites. A piece of staph broke away from my heart and l had the stroke. I have aphasia, blindness in all of my left eye, half of my right, and paralyzed on my right side. I can walk with a pyramid cane just a little bit but I am making progress. My wife helps me with therapy and I hope to walk on my own some day.