Email and response

ksmith

Hi all.. Kelli here. I am aware that a lot of new members and some old have been complaining about the time in which someone gets back to them. I have emailed Missy in the past and she and I are both aware that the Microsoft outlook email address that is associated with the Strokenetwork with getting back to new registers to validate have not been being sent. As to why, I’m not sure but Missy will find out. And all of the emails that I was sending out were being sent back and I was unaware of that. i’ve been doing my best to try to figure out how Steve ran this website. But he opted to care of everything himself. So because of that, Missy and I have no idea about how to fix certain things

Kelli, I am so thankful that Missy has decided to keep this site going. I know you are working and also trying to keep this site going. The Aussies and New Zealanders are the beneficiaries of that right now but hopefully we will get new members who want to participate fully in the site too. 

• 2 weeks later...