Ear issues

Sometimes I really don't want to come here to talk about my issues. 

Makes them very real.

I have a new one.

On Monday when we went shopping I decided to use Dougie, my electric wheelchair. I don't normally, but as the list of stuff we needed to get done kept growing, I decided it was for the best. 

Anyway we are making our way around aldi, and I leaned down to grab some bread, sat up and turned my head the other way to put it in the trolley. 

My head went all weird, my eyes did this roll around type thing and I kind of collapsed into my wheelchair. Thank goodness for Dougie!!

I went 'woah....' and just sat there for a few minutes.  Wayne kept asking if I was ok, but to be honest, I really didn't know. 

We finished the shopping and came home. I sat down instead of helping to unpack as I still felt weird. 

The next morning, Tuesday, I decided to make a doctor's appointment for whenever, and I could not believe it, got one the same day.

Still don't feel great, but go to the doctor's which is literally around the corner. 

He said my ears (using my own words here) are on different wavelengths. I'm having lots of trouble equalising my ears, if that's how you say it. Sudden head movements confuse my ears, so they react in a way to make me dizzy etc.

I went to church yesterday morning, Wednesday, and felt like crap.

Came home and did not much.

Didn't feel 'right' until last night. 

Today I feel fine.

Does this happen to anyone else?

💚👑