Toe nails

So I was going to the local nail place, and getting them to cut my toe nails. 

My bad foot spasms when touched in certain places and not long ago the gorgeous lady accidentally cut my toe! Totally not her fault. 

Was infected so I had antibiotics which didn't help. Ended up with an antibiotic ointment which seemed to do the trick.

My doctor wanted me to see a podiatrist regularly mainly because I'm diabetic. 

Anyway the podiatrist said I can have my toe nails cut by him instead of the nail place. 

Ok, so I've now been three times. 

Friday, my foot spasms and he cuts my toe!!

Doesn't matter how we try to improve daily living:

I. Cannot. Win.

💚👑

• 1 month later...

My Podiatrist uses the dremel sand paper thing except for my big toe nails which need the clippers. He also holds my left foot very tightly as it can’t be trusted.

But much les chance of infection at podiatrists than the nail salon, so its worth the extra bother especially as you’re diabetic and they need to keep an eye on your toes for capillary damage.

Fortunately I am a life member of the RSA here in NZ. Most of the clubs have closed or joined in with the Cossie club with the few remaining members. Locally our branch is still alive but not particularly active except for their regular toenail clipping which also covers partners.

We usually meet at the local town hall by arrangement at a set time and date. Unfortunately the Town Hall is being repaired at this time so my toe nails got so long and dangerous I had to have a hack at them myself.

The result is nothing to be proud of but will do till the town hall is back in use.

Deigh