Wow, what a happenstance find the diabetes comments are. You can see my stroke was almost 12 years ago. I've been diagnosed with diabetes off and on for several years. Last weekend (2024/02/04) I was in the ER for issues (weakness, dizziness, etm.). Their diagnosis was Type 2 diabetes. So anyway, in the course of the week I haven't been able to stabilize my blood sugar. My doctor suggested that I'm a Type 1 diabetic and prescribed insulin at 8 units twice a day: "Recommend increase but 15-20% every 2-3 days until 2 hour post meal is <180 and morning fasting is <130 without lows <70". My lowest blood sugar this week has been 363, the highest has been Over-range on the monitor (in excess of 600).

In April of 2023 I was operated on for a pituitary tumor. Due to changes in employment I haven't been able to verify the results of that surgery.

So anyway, in the course of the week I haven't been able to stabilize my blood sugar. My doctor suggested that I'm a Type 1 diabetic and prescribed insulin at 8 units twice a day: "Recommend increase but 15-20% every 2-3 days until 2 hour post meal is <180 and morning fasting is <130 without lows <70". My lowest blood sugar this week has been 363, the highest has been Over-range on the monitor (in excess of 600).

With all of the above, I have dizzy spells and have fallen several times. Fortunately my laminate floor is on a sub-floor, so I haven't sustained a concussion.

I've been doing a lot of reading as I proofread for about 14 authors.

It was while I was in the hospital that they discovered I had type two diabetes.  That falling down is not good stuff. So be careful.  I'm coming up 10 years.  Exercise and oxygen current diabetes control.  Was on Jardiance.  Loved it for control.  Wore me down though.