Taking Control of My Sanity
Dear Friends, I have taken some steps, thanks for all the advice, keep it coming on the elder lawyer situation!
I will list the things that are helping me improve my stress:
1. Got to old house and was able to get more work done (always helps me feel better)
2. Took lever know off storm door = cat can no longer hang there and tear the screen
3. Made appt to have aircond/furnace man come out
4. Made appt to have foundation looked at
5. Located elder lawyer & he was minutes from my home! Will stop by today to pick up brochures to help me prepare for Friday appt
6. Rescheduled Bob's neurologist appt, as he was supposed to get a blood test and she called asking me why they didn't have the results, and I'm thinking they never really ordered it, but oh well, will get it when the weather clears and got a new appt.
7. Tired of waiting for one niece to pick up the baby clothes for her pregnant sister - it's been 6 weeks! Will find a box and work on mailing them today!
8. Continuing my paper work (medical receipts) for taxes.