Limp going!

My limp is going and I can walk a better now. I can dance again. I am happy I can do some of this again. It opens up a whole new world for me. My cane will be in the garbage, someday soon. 3 years is a long time. I will be driving in a few months on the roads.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Annmarie

way cool good for you babe! If i could I'd do the happy dance with you. :monkeydance:

I fear if I try though I'll knock you down and cause you to have a set back

Merry Christmas to you too and try not to trample the reindeer

Ann,

Don't worry, your limp made it to Texas, found me and jumped right on my leg. You got 3 years, what about me, I got 5 years next month. I'm already driving and riding my scooter so I can't complain too much, it wouldn't help.

I never was a dancer, I can shake my buns pretty good! :happydance:

I'm happy for you and Merry Christmas to you and yours. An eggnog toast to your success! :Cheers:

Congratulations! I, too, hope to rid myself of the limp someday. We can throw our canes away together! I am 20 months post stroke.

Merry Christmas!

Stessie

Karen,

When the movie Happy Feet came out, my daughter and I went to see it - I was promptly told that my "family" was on the screen. Word has spread among my family - you should see all the penguin things I got for Christmas this year :hahaha: . When no one is around to witness, I try to dance lol. I'm determined to get it back.

I am so happy for you with the good news of your progress. Maybe you can get your groove on for New Year's.... ummmmmmmm what a festive fun time for you.

Let us know. Get down and boogie...... John Travolta here she comes. :happydance: :party: :Clap-Hands: :Dance: :Dance: :music_band: :violin: :whistling:

ENJOY

Happy for you.

Merry Christmas

Hugs, Jan

Believe in Miracles and SOAR

Congratulations on your recovery. I remember in my own recovery the milestones you are accomplishing now. Good for you and keep on keeping on. Have a great 2009 with many more milestones. Take care,

mc

fantasic 2 hear that colorado kares drivings a big step in the right direction as 2 the penquin shuffle i just patieanted that jk lol hope u smiled with that talk soon take care and do that shuffle lol

BESSY :big_grin:

• 2 months later...

Archived