Stem cell therapy

Tom - this is quite exciting - Now I honestly believe that the government and church should not be allowed to interfer with "possible" progress!

I stroked in 1985 at age 39, leaving my left side paralyzed. How were you affected & do you know where they are doing stem cell here in the US and @ what the costs are?

Have a great day & HAPPY FOURTH :beer:

June, from CT :cheer:

June,

At this time te stem cell therapy is not available in the U.S, but the cost are about $30,000 to have it done in the Ukraine, there are several post about it on this board and the best person to ask about it is Peter from stci, or Steve Mallory.

God bless,

Tom

Guest veggie.vampire

Thanks that solves one objection I had. Now we just have to test thoroughly to make it safe and see if it works! Exciting progress though in its infancy.

• 2 weeks later...

At least things are starting to move forward :Clap-Hands: , ultimately we'll have to wait & see whether or not it will pass, if not we have some lame politicians.

God Bless,

Tom

Well Senators, whats it gonna be ?? The ball is in your court ...

James

July 15, 2006

Dear CAMR Friends,

The vote on the Stem Cell Research Enhancement Act, H.R. 810, is scheduled for Tuesday, July 18, 2006 in the United States Senate! Be sure to visit our website for breaking news and updates at www.camradvocacy.org. Our breaking news section will include an audio file of a CAMR radio spot featuring Michael J. Fox that will air over the weekend urging everyone to contact their Senators to support H.R. 810.

We need a full court press on the entire Senate to get this bill passed. We can only do that with your help and we know you have what it takes to bring us to victory.

Make it your goal today and this weekend to tell at least 5 friends and family members about the vote and help them call their Senators. This bill and this vote should be the first thing you mention when you talk to your neighbors, join your friends on the golf course, or visit with family.

Please call the Senate with this message and have your friends and family do the same:

Archived