Current Book Your Reading

My current book is The Body in the Mist.

It's part of a series about an english police officer. 

Really enjoying it

💚👑

You like James Patterson, Mark?

I really like British police procedural books.

Did James Patterson write Along Came a Spider? Morgan freeman was in the movie?

💚👑

• 3 weeks later...

large.Redemption.JPG.dd6e7238e3940ede26019731b7918182.JPG

Finished August 17 2023 - Found this a difficult read but was so rivetted to the story as it unfolded.

Edited by Madade

This posting of a book cover is so fickle.  Sometimes I can directly paste, other times I have to use a link.  Or upload it first then attach it.  I doubt anyone is moderating this site anymore to fix these issues.  I emailed but got no response.  

• 1 month later...

If you belong to a local library you can add books to a list that you would like to borrow when they become available. Then you get an email or message on your phone when they come in. My daughter always did that with Clive Cussler books. I've read a lot of Grisham books as a carer in Ray's time gave me 14 of them that her husband had been hoarding. I must look out for the later ones.

Well since you're the 2nd to tell me that.  I went to see if we had a public system.  Wow we did for my area and a system 25 little satellite branches.  Driven past several just never realized they had a borrowing online.  Exactly as described.  Got to register for that first.   

So cool to find this out.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm reading another "body in the..." book. I think it's body in the snow.

Mark  I've just watched a doco called The Innocent Man. John Grisham wrote a book about it, I read it yesrs ago. The doco was really good.

Been watching so much European tv lately, haven't read much at all.

💚👑

Well with the change in weather here, I'm already waiting for 2024.  2023 has been the worst year since I had my stroke. 

Not been watching much on the TV.  Tv Ontario a public station will have interesting shows on.  The Brain is an interesting series I have taped.

Innocent man is book marked on Netflix.  I have wanted to watch it since I read the book.    Better Call Saul is a series I am watching right now but an episode every 2 weeks.  

This weekend is a holiday weekend with Monday being celebrated as Thanksgiving Monday.  Our family chose Sunday to get together.  Hopefully, the weather holds out.  

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Recommended book from Deigh & Frank

I started this book on Dec 17, 2023, and tried it on an e-reader service from my local library called Libby.

Kind of handy so far.  Enlarge font.   Read while I work out on treadmill. 

OIP.U36SDSUqF2n_ywyVjuWlOQAAAA?rs=1&pid=

• 4 weeks later...

OIP._Kit79rYXCgfkWvtRveekQHaNR?w=186&h=3

Finished Free Fall January 3 2024.  Started Revenge.  Actual book.  Still have the dilemma with images. Wrote to the "contact us" See why doing this is always in consistent.   ctrl-V did work now have to jump through hoops.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...