Link to Jean's Articles on Living With Aphasia

REMOVED BY JEAN FOR NO SPECIAL REASON - SINCE IT'S MY POST, I DON'T NEED A REASON. :D

---------------------------------------------------------------------

A week or two ago Sharon Cohen posted in this forum about an article she wrote for an internet magazine. He husband has aphasia, like Don does. Anyway I submitted some of my articles to Associated Content, too, and they’ve published ten so far and others are pending. Most of them are about living with aphasia and/or a wheelchair bound guy in our house.

If you click on the link below it will take you to my content page where it will list the articles of mine that have been published. Clicking on the title lines will take you to where you can read the articles. If you like them, you can subscribe to my page free of charge. Look for the spinning avatar at the top by my name and in that area will be three buttons in a row. Click on the middle one labeled ‘subscribe.’

So far, the aphasia related articled published on Associated Content are:

The Ambassador to the Planet Aphasia

Table Talk

The Shower Stall Mystery

Bobsledding the Staircase

Today's Word is Aphasia

MacArthur Park: Lamenting the Loss of Language

'Taming the Shrew' and 'The Fall' are more caregiver related but funny and touches on aphasia. My ‘When Harry met Sally’ story tells about how Don and I met and 'Go Weight Watchers or be an Artist’s Model' is just for fun. 'Universal Design' is an article about building a wheelchair assessable house. I have other articles pending.

Jean

http://www.associatedcontent.com/user/38820/jean_riva.html

Archived