Hope for survivors

Stu,

Some people have fund raisers. Ken's family helped us with the costs. Ruth is working to get a fund going which can help those in need.

I appreciate your reply but let Ben Hale answer the questions I put to him, I'm interested in reading his reply as I'm sure others are as well. It will tell us alot about this organization that he himself said he worked for.

There are people here in China that financed their stay through fund-raising, savings, or family. Ken's family helped us. We are very appreciative. As Ben mentioned, Ruth is starting a program to raise money to help those that want to come to China for treatment but cannot afford it. One of the families that returned to the US last month told us of continued improvement. TCM seems to get recovery started that continues for those who are willing to work and exercise.

There are people here in China that financed their stay through fund-raising, savings, or family. Ken's family helped us. We are very appreciative. As Ben mentioned, Ruth is starting a program to raise money to help those that want to come to China for treatment but cannot afford it. One of the families that returned to the US last month told us of continued improvement. TCM seems to get recovery started that continues for those who are willing to work and exercise.

All fine and good, it's Ben Hale I want the answers from, not you thanks.

Ben mentioned, sure he mentioned that he worked for the organization, so I think he was here posting under false pretences, trying to drum up business. But then again that is my slant on it.

• 6 months later...

Ben,

I am very interested in the China treatment for my wife, a massive stroke victim on October 24, 2007. Fortunately, although it is considerable, the cost would be managable. My concern is that if 100 Americans have made the trip and it has been worthwhile; why aren't there long lists of people recommending the treatment? I know that if my wife went to China and we saw good improvment; I would be delighted to share the good news with other stroke survivors and caregivers. I'm sorry, but two or three people sharing their story out of a hundred participants is not convincing.

Am I missing something? Thanks in advance for your response.

Mike W

Archived