10 things my stroke gave me
1. A good friend, and life saver, Asha. I love you Asha
2. Quality time home with mydaughter for 2 yrs before she entered public school
3. Empathy towards people with disabilities
4. Teaching my daughter diversity
5. $0.00 in savings account
6. Freedom from dealing with other people's kids/parents.
7. A nice Salary for staying at home being lazy
8. Knowing my true friends, and fair weather friends.
9. Being able to causually talk about my Botox treatments with friends
10. Having the oppurtunity to get to know the community in which I live. ( I used to work in a different community/town)